Monday, January 5, 2009

GREAT START

Wow! I thought we had an amazing start to the new year! I was so looking forward to getting back on the platform and sharing what God had laid on my heart and hanging, learning and growing with my friends at LifePoint. Thanks for all of the great comments about the service.

Not sure if it will be possible to top this series this year based at least on the content. I'm sure that there will be talks, gatherings, and experiences that some will like more but I don't think we could have started the year with a more relevant series. We may not all be willing to admit it but most of us live pretty Frantic lives.

Join us this week as we continue the journey of discovering how to move from chaos to peace. At least we could shoot for peace in the midst of the chaos.

Have a great week!

No comments: