Sunday, April 20, 2008

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS

"These are the moments I thank God I'm alive..." (lyrics from a recent popular song)
As I write this blog I am sitting outside my camper next to a beautiful lake and watching my youngest daughter play in the fire. She just said, "Dad I love these times!"
How many of us miss the moments? We are never more alive than right NOW! We seem to spend most of our lives waiting for tomorrow or waiting for a certain set of circumstances and yet God has given us THIS moment. What if we could learn to live in the NOW? To recognize that as David said, "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be gad in it."
May you experience the fullness of God in this moment and in this day. He has created it for your enjoyment!

1 comment:

Largaespada Family said...

What a sweet moment! I love seeing those moments where memories are first created! She will one day say, "Daddy, remember when..."
Hey, I love the new church website and the blog!
Miss y'all!!!!!
Jaime, Jarrett, Annalise, and Allison