Monday, December 8, 2008

"Frantic Family" Blog Finale

In my post yesterday I wrapped up the questions for the frantic family. I just had to visit this issue one more time. Today I spent some time with a creative planning team talking about the new series we will be launching in January related to this subject. I have 3 words for you. "Don't miss it"!
During this series we are going to experiment with some new forms of learning and it is just going to be a great time. (I wish I could share more of our planning but that would take away from the experience so I have to keep you in suspense) At the end we will open our doors to the public for a one evening session on developing a family plan.
If Frantic is not an adjective that describes your family then you can sleep late in January. However, if like mine, yours is at times frantic, then join us for some amazing environments and conversations!

No comments: