Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Don't Miss Sunday

You do NOT want to miss this Sunday! As I shared this past week, all of the staff will be on the stage with me this week and we will be sharing some great stories.
For the past several weeks we have been discussing generosity and the characteristics of a generous life. Now we move into the real issues. "What is God asking me to do?" and "How can I display the marks of generosity?"
For the next several weeks we will be sharing with you some exciting things that are on the horizon for LifePoint Church and the communities we are a part of. The staff and I have been stretching ourselves to think outside the box and seek what it really looks like to be generous, which is simply being like Christ. Now we want to share our thoughts and visions with you and invite you to invest your time, talents and resources in helping us accomplish some great things.
We know that if anything of lasting value is accomplished it will be by the grace of Christ, and yet we also know that He has chosen to work through ordinary people like you and me.
So get ready to hear some exciting stuff and to be challenged like never before.
See you Sunday!

No comments: