Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Glad I'm Back!

The last several weeks have been an amazing time of rest and recovery but I am so glad that I am back. I always look forward to some down time to catch my breath and renew my focus but by the time my break comes to a close I am past ready to get back in the groove. This break has been no exception. Carey, the girls and I have enjoyed our time but it's time to get back in gear and ramp up what God has called us to do.
For the past several weeks God has been brewing some amazing stuff in my heart and head and stretching me to think outside the box more and in bigger ways than maybe ever. Starting this Sunday I am going to try and slowly un-package some of those thoughts as we hang out together at LifePoint.
I can't think of a greater time to be in the midst of the story of God and what He is doing in our world. Join us this Sunday as the journey continues!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Joe.

I just wanted to tell you that "Pillars" is by far one of my most favorite series yet. I appreciate your getting in the Word and getting US to get into the Word. I understand that when He said "I am the way, the truth and the life" He was talking about a journey, not necessarily a place. We all strive to get to the "big pie in the sky" while wasting all of the time He has given us here. I'm ready to "have life and have it more abundantly" right now, today. The rest is just "lagniappe" (go look that up LOL) -- anyway, thanks for reminding me through these messages who my King is and what He is really all about. Great job Joe Tessin! Keep up the good work.